Mon, May 09|
In-Person Presentation Raising Complex Teens with ADHD/LD/Anxiety A Panel Discussion and Networking Opportunity
Join us for our upcoming in-person, interdisciplinary panel discussion, Raising Complex Teens with ADHD/LD/Anxiety.
Time & Location
May 09, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
New York, 24 W 74th St, New York, NY 10023, EUA
About the event
We invite you to join us for our upcoming in-person, interdisciplinary panel discussion, Raising Complex Teens with ADHD/LD/Anxiety. This event will be hosted at the Robert Louis Stevenson School, and we are honored to have Head of School, Chris Ongaro join us with Kenny Creed, MSEd, Scott Quasha, PsyD, Scott Palyo, MD, and Sharon Thomas, MSc, MSEd. This dynamic and comprehensive discussion will address the medical, social/emotional, parenting, and academic needs typically seen in teens that may not fit neatly into only one diagnostic criteria. You will leave this event equipped with knowledge and resources.
Topics discussed will include:
- Empowering teens with ADHD/LD/Anxiety
- Helping our teens increase their self-reliance and independence for greater academic success
- Increasing motivation in teens with ADHD/LD/Anxiety
- The middle and high school challenges and expectations for teens with ADHD/LD/Anxiety
- Helping our teens set and achieve goals
- Setting our own parental expectations and celebrating growth
Tickets are $35 each.
To register, go to Eventbrite.com or cut and paste the below URL